Things to know before your Eyelash Extension Appointment:
Be sure to come in with a clean face. Wearing NO makeup or moisturizer. If you are coming from work be sure to bring your own makeup remover wipes or product. We can provide a facial cleanser for you to wash and thoroughly cleanse prior to the application process.
You will not be able to get the lashes wet for the first 24 hours post application. It is recommended that you wash your hair and shower prior to your appointment.
For Clients wearing Contact Lenses:
It is recommended that you remove contact lenses prior to the lash application so we suggest bringing in solution and a case for safe removal and storing.
The Application Process:
Please advise technician of any allergies or if you are allergic to certain types of glues or adhesive.
Procedure will take 60-90 minutes and clients eyes will need to be closed during the entire duration of lash application. Bottom lashes will be taped down during procedure to ensure lashes will not stick to one another.
After Care Instructions:
- Do not wash your face for 24 hours after lash application.
- Do not apply mascara to lashes.
- Do not curl the lashes with eyelash curler.
- Do not use any oil based products.
- Be gentle. Do not rub or pull the lashes.
- Avoid hot steam, swimming and tanning beds
- We do NOT recommend clients receive facials or massages while wearing eyelash extensions.